These Website Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Terms And Conditions.
CYA Laser Clinic own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with Australian Copyright Law, which forms part of these terms and conditions.All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
Laser Hair Removal Packages
When laser hair removal areas are sold as a package, for example the Female Full Legs, Brazilian & Underarms Package, areas purchased in the package cannot be split over separate appointments.
Full Body Laser Hair Removal Package Terms & Conditions
- Clients may purchase the full body laser hair removal package at the prices set out in the marketing materials from time to time.
- The full body laser hair removal package includes all of the laser hair removal areas offered by CYA Laser, as set out in the marketing materials from time to time.
- Clients may elect to remove any area from their full body laser hair removal package
- Clients must advise the staff at the time of booking and upon arrival at each appointment of the area that has been removed from the package. No reduction in price is available where areas have been removed from the package.
- Bookings must be made for all laser hair removal treatments.
- Bookings for this package may not be available at all times on all days.
- Payment must be made in advance.
- The package cannot be used between two or more clients. Photo ID may be requested.
- Clients may pre-pay for this package. Multiple pre-paid discount prices are not available.
- The terms of our refund policy apply.
The following terms apply to the 20% off your laser hair removal packages:
- Prices are based on 20% off the standard 7 treatment prices of the treatment area.
- Valid for new laser hair removal clients only.
- Treatments must be paid in full at first treatment visit.
- Photo ID must be presented.
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Cancellations and Refunds
If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals. Pre-pays have a 12 month expiry date (less than 10 treatments) or an 18 month expiry date (10 or more treatments).
48 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 48 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited. You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.